During this course we will go through the basics of how to prepare and print a model on our 3D printers. The goal of the course is for you to be able to print out your own models without assistance. The course will cover:
- Where to find 3D models online
- How to prepare a file for 3D printing
- Various settings and how they affect printing
- How to change plastic type, color and material settings
- Calibration of the printer, temperature and different materials
The course will provide you the knowledge of how to get started with printing from our 3D printer. This course will not go through how to draw your own models, but we will show you how to get started with altering and adapting existing models on your own.