The purpose of the course is for the participants to gain basic knowledge and understanding of the micro controller 'Arduino UNO R3' and how it can be applied in various tech projects. The course requires no prior knowledge of programming or electronics.
Participants are expected to:
- Install and configure the Arduino IDE programming environment
- Make use of the tools available in the Arduino IDE; for example the serial monitor
- Write simple programs in Arduino IDE
- Connect and upload code to the Arduino UNO R3
- Identify the different types of pinss on the Arduino board
- Read and write analog signals
- Read and write digital signals
- Carry out the course exercises
Execution of the course
The Arduino UNO R3 is a well-known micro controller that has been used in countless hobby projects. It is a well-equipped micro controller which, among other things, can be used to control servomotors, read signals from various sensors, regulate systems and send and receive data.
The course consists of 3 parts. The first step is a review of the programming environment, the code that will be used, and the different physical parts of the Arduino board. The second step is the construction of a simple circuit, which is to be completed with code. The final step is to complete the course exercises which involve constructing more advanced circuits, where the participants will write a functional program by combining different preexisting functions.
After completing the course